Friday, March 16, 2012

Roll On vs Spray On


Yes this is a bit of a random post, but I thought I would write it nonetheless!

A lot of girls I know buy Spray-on deodorant because that's what they've been buying for years, and they like the fresh feeling they get when they spray it on. However I've been used to buying Roll-On. It's better for the environment, but more importantly, it is usually cheaper!

I thought I would compare my favourite brand and see which one I personally preferred once and for all... and then share these findings with you of course haha.

Spray On
Whilst you get a bigger can, in my experience you use a lot more of the product when spraying it on, and most of it ends up in the air around you! It does feel cool and fresh when you immediately spray it on, however I personally found that after about 10hours I was wanting to reapply, and that was just during the day. I highly doubt this anti-perspirant would last a whole workout! However it smells like, nothing, which is a good thing in my books. I love wearing perfume, so I don't want my Vera Wang to have a hint of Daises or Rainforests or whatever it is most deodorants seem to be smelling like now haha.

Roll-On
You use hardly any of the product, and whilst I can't state that it lasted the full 48hours, it never really seemed to stop working! One bottle lasted me ages, I'm talking a year plus. And again, it doesn't smell offensive in any way, which is a big plus in my opinion! And of course, you aren't harming as many polar bears when you use roll-on deodorant! It is also cheaper than spray-on, and if you are a poor student like me (with a make-up addiction) you will know that pennies count!

So in summary, if you are a die hard Spray-on lover, give Roll-on a shot!! You might like it, and if not, leave me a comment telling me where I went wrong ;) haha

- Allie x

4 comments:

  1. I have just switched to roll on, I quite like it actually! It definitely lasts much longer too
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a spray on girl never even tried roll on but it actually kind of makes more sense I guess I may just have to give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this made me laugh "So in summary, if you are a die hard Spray-on lover, give Roll-on a shot!!"

    I used both :) I use a roll on for work because my work shirt is black and I find roll ons don't leave white marks and spray on any other time :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this good article.

    my page: elektronisk cigaret

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...